You can do this things for now:
- Create different objects
- Use debug vectors to see speed, forces, acceleration of an object
- Display center of mass and simple edit of meshes by vertices
- In WebPlayer you can save and share your savings (in next release this ability would be in a standalone version of a game)
- Apply global force, impulse, relative force to an object
- Combine objects to a group.
- Apply different types of joints
- Create motors
- Set different materials with densities(metal, wood, glass, slippery…)
- Move, scale, rotate objects
- Apply volume union, subtract, intersect operations
- And more other things
By downloading, installing or using WreckBox you agree to the following terms and conditions.
You may not, and you may not permit others to:
- reverse engineer, decompile, decode, decrypt, disassemble, or in any way derive source code from, the WreckBox;
- modify, translate, adapt, alter, or create derivative works from the WreckBox;
- sell or rent the WreckBox to any third party.